Register  /   My Profile High School   /   College   /   Professional
   Who's On Right Now: Silent Stalkers: 2317 | Cool Members: 0
Home > All Categories > College Sports > Idaho > Football

ATTN: Domer Fa(n/g)s
Reply   New Topic   show replies:   viewing threshhold:

duse3030

Total Posts: 1185

ATTN: Domer Fa(n/g)s  9/10/2006 9:50:36 PM score: 0    hide

Yall looked good Saturday. Penn State looked like a high school team though, not sure if that was #9 doin his thing or JoePa not doing his thing. Anyway yall looked like a top 5 team for once. You have to keep it up though. I really thought that GaTech game was going to be an L but you escaped with a W. I'm starting to think we are going to be the ones who have to beat you guys. Ill still be rooting for you to lose, but if you dont it will be that much sweeter kicking the crap out of you in your last game to keep you out of the NC.

FIGHT ON

BSUJamine

Total Posts: 156

Re: ATTN: Domer Fa(n/g)s  9/12/2006 6:31:24 PM score: 0    hide

USC will beat Notre Dame behind Bubba Sparxxx and Ms. New Booty.

If you don't know what I'm talkin about, listen to the song.  I really hope Notre Dame loses, I hate Notre Dame. Michigan could be a tough one this week, their offense is a tad bit better than Penn State.

duse3030

Total Posts: 1185

Re: ATTN: Domer Fa(n/g)s  9/12/2006 6:45:38 PM score: 0    hide

Yea PSU's O reminded me of Boise High School's.

Ravsten

Total Posts: 4526

Re: ATTN: Domer Fa(n/g)s  9/14/2015 6:35:49 PM score: 0    hide

It's funny how time changes. These losers probably don't even come here anymore. Probably grew up and settled down. It's funny how this duse guy refers to Notre Dame as a gay slur. How immature he was back then. Even funnier BSUJammie saying how much he hates Notre Dame. I could never understand why someone would hate a team that hasn't won a title for almost thirty years. If BSUJammie were still here on the boards I wonder what he would say about the broncos who haven't been nearly as successful in these past few years.

Reply   New Topic