Register  /   My Profile High School   /   College   /   Professional
   Who's On Right Now: Silent Stalkers: 2128 | Cool Members: 0
Home > All Categories > College Sports > Idaho > Basketball

Harvard Cheating Scandal? I'm shocked!
Reply   New Topic   show replies:   viewing threshhold:

gNatsTrain

Total Posts: 1457

Harvard Cheating Scandal? I'm shocked!   10/9/2012 10:16:07 AM score: 1    hide

At the Ivy League flagship for all things "Progressive" and their self-deluded presumption of morally superior (*)isms..125 students, or nearly half of an "easy" Government class suspected of cheating..will take months to investigate. Their BB co-captains - a top 25 ranked team..the first time for that in 66 years - drop out for a year to avoid facing up. A large number of last springs baseball team..caught. More fallout expected from this Brave New World post-Modern blast. >> http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/19/sports/ncaabasketball/harvard-cheating-scandal-revives-debate-over-athletics.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

gNatsTrain

Re: Harvard Cheating Scandal? Oh nooo...there too?   10/9/2012 10:19:22 AM score: 0    hide

Good prep I say for real Dem-Party life, big Media and big Wall Street firms, for these grads. We're "derivatives" a financial instrument created in the halls of Harvard business school...so, these are "derivative grades". Which course was involved?..the take-home test for Government 1301-Introduction to Congress. Elizabeth Warren would be proud. (So..the ISU ethos can co-miserate with "the best of the best".)

gNatsTrain

Re: Harvard Cheating Scandal? I'm shocked! (not)   10/9/2012 7:05:01 PM score: 0    hide

This is the now famous Harvard Crimson baseball team..of "Call Me Maybe" YouTube infamy. They have a new team captain, btw..a sophomore and last year's heartthrob Captain ('13) should be finishing his senior year... but now, who knows. Honor, integrity, righteousness..not just words to utter in the recitation of poetry and oaths of office.

gNatsTrain

Re: Harvard Cheating Scandal? I'm shocked! (not)   1/8/2013 10:27:06 PM score: 0    hide

I suspect this piece will help get to the heart of the matter (cut/paste)>> http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/2080816411001/college-kids-and-their-sense-of-accomplishment/?intcmp=obnetwork >> Harvard's President offered her thoughts...some mushy overatures toward the "pressure" on students to perform. Yep...sounds about right for an Institution that threw out the real pursuit of honor and truth as the basis for great educational goals....a foundation built on a Classical education, tossed for post-Modern sand.

stinger58

Total Posts: 5902

Re: Re: Harvard Cheating Scandal? I'm shocked! (not)   3/11/2013 4:12:36 PM score: 0    hide

Do not fear the enemy, for your enemy can only take your life. It is far better that you fear the "media", for they will steal your honor.

gNatsTrain

Re: Re: Re: Harvard Cheating Scandal? I'm shocked!   5/29/2013 7:48:30 AM score: 0    hide

This bubbled up from FoxNews..so I take an occasional peak toward the Ivory Towers of the Ivy League.>> CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – Harvard's undergraduate dean will step down in July, months after she was criticized for approving secret searches of junior faculty members' emails. The searches were authorized by Evelynn Hammonds in an effort to plug leaks related to a cheating scandal. In a statement Tuesday, the university said Hammonds will leave her current post July 1 and lead a new program on race and gender in medicine and science. (Oh good..Hammonds ethics will be better utilized in assessing and "fixing" race and gender issues in Medicine and Science programs..#postmodernfail #ethicsfail.) Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/28/harvard-dean-involved-in-email-searches-to-resign/?intcmp=obnetwork#ixzz2UgjBbFrC

gNatsTrain

Re: Harvard Cheating Scandal? I'm shocked!   10/9/2013 1:16:38 PM score: 1    hide

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/matt-bieber/hks-ethics_b_1469578.html Here's a little more light on the Ethics in Govmunt from the bastion of liberal thought..the Harvard Kennedy School (HKS)..but, will it disinfect as promised? I doubt it, given the fact that these germs are derivative of a strain that seemingly knows no limits to it's power. Power that is lockstep, systematic, technocratic and deeply flawed. Their byproduct is born of arrogance and premised on the notion that it's never their fault. And voila..after a couple hundred years of enlightened slippage down the ideological slope, we have the mess we have. And "no matter where you go, there you are." (BBanzai)

Reply   New Topic