Register  /   My Profile High School   /   College   /   Professional
   Who's On Right Now: Silent Stalkers: 574 | Cool Members: 0
Home > All Categories > College Sports > Idaho > Basketball

How About MARCH MADNESS In the NCAA
Reply   New Topic   show replies:   viewing threshhold:

stinger58

Total Posts: 5877

How About MARCH MADNESS In the NCAA  3/20/2013 12:54:28 PM score: 0    hide

Who's it going to be. I think the final four will be Louisville, Miami, Syracuse, Indiana. Some will include North Carolina and Ohio State, both good choices. In the pool that I am in, I sent in two different brackets, just because I don't think there is a dominate front runner, however, Louisville is the favorite in Las Vegas. Being from Washington now, it is hard to leave out Gonzaga and I am riding them quite a ways. It won't take long to see what they are made of because they will meet either Kansas St. or Wisconsin in the 2nd round. I think the catalyst for them is how Pangos plays. If he is hot they can win, but if not, I don't think they can. It should be a great tournament and I hope some of you are in some pools.

Ravsten

Total Posts: 4489

Re: How About MARCH MADNESS In the NCAA  3/20/2013 6:42:02 PM score: 0    hide

I will take Indiana, Louisville, Georgetown and Gonzaga in the Final Four. I will be cheering for my Blue Devils though until they are out.

stinger58

Re: Re: How About MARCH MADNESS In the NCAA  3/22/2013 9:20:47 AM score: 0    hide

I have Louisville, Indiana, Georgetown, Miami. After watching Gonzaga yesterday, I doubt that they can make the final 4 and might make the sweet 16. They will have to play better because that are going to meet the big dogs now. I hope Duke doesn't get put out like last year. Harvard over New Me. St hurt me a little as did UNLV getting beat.

stinger58

Re: Re: Re: How About MARCH MADNESS In the NCAA  3/23/2013 9:51:20 AM score: 0    hide

Ravsten, how about the upsets yesterday? It tore up my bracket some, but I am still tied for 4th. Kansas, Georgetown, Notre Dame, Wisconsin, all going home from the big schools. Hope today is better for me on the teams that I have left.

Ravsten

Re: How About MARCH MADNESS In the NCAA  3/23/2013 2:45:49 PM score: 0    hide

I did not expect the Hoyas to go down so early. So much for Georgetown in my Final Four. There is a good possibility that another one of my teams will get knocked out. Seems like there is plenty of room for more upsets by lower seeds.

stinger58

Re: Re: How About MARCH MADNESS In the NCAA  3/23/2013 9:57:16 PM score: 0    hide

Dam, I could have had a V8! I had Butler and Gonzaga today as well. BOO!

Ravsten

Re: How About MARCH MADNESS In the NCAA  3/23/2013 10:09:29 PM score: 0    hide

I was really pulling for Gonzaga to make a run. Gotta love those underdog Zags who make noise every year but come out on the losing end usually. Maybe next year. This is another reason I never fill out a bracket.

Ravsten

Re: How About MARCH MADNESS In the NCAA  3/31/2013 12:55:11 AM score: 0    hide

Witchita State and Syracuse in the Final Four. I never saw this one coming! I will bet everyone's brackets look totally messed up now.

Ravsten

Re: How About MARCH MADNESS In the NCAA  3/31/2013 5:45:01 PM score: 0    hide

So now the stage is set. We have Louisville playing Witchita State and Michigan against Syracuse. I want the Shockers to go to the title game but it will be highly unlikely. So my guess for the final two will be Syracuse against Louisville with the Cardinals coming out on top.

stinger58

Re: Re: How About MARCH MADNESS In the NCAA  3/31/2013 10:10:45 PM score: 0    hide

I picked Louisville from the start, but had Indiana playing them in the title game. Louisville showed today why they are a very special team. After the tragic and horrific leg injury to Kevin Ware, for Coach Patino to gather them up and have them play like they did in the 2nd half really shows the strength of this team. I would be shocked if they didn't win the Championship. It even looked like the girl Cardinals fed off that victory be dethroning Baylor

Reply   New Topic